Your Library Card
To obtain a library card, you must come into the library.
- You must come into the library to sign an information form as well as show some identification. This may be a drivers license, or 2 letters which state your permanent address.
- Anyone is eligible to get a library card. There is a 1-month 'new patron' probation period, in which you are limited to the following per checkout: 1 book, 1 cd, 1 dvd, 1 magazine.
- How to use the library card:
- Books:There is no limits on checking out books, which have a check out period of 2 weeks. Books may be renewed twice, unless it is a new book.
- Movies: There is a limit of 4 movies at one time and have a 2 day checkout. No renewals.
- Magazines: There is a one week check out period for magazines with one renewal.
- Returning items may be place in the book drop located by the front door of the library.
- Renewing items may be done over the phone or by coming into the library.
- Requesting an item may be done by coming into the library.
- Reserving an item may be done by phone or in person.